Jacques is nationally known in digital and earned media for his focus on delivering winning results during more than 15 years of providing strategic counsel to leading Internet enterprises and Fortune 500 companies. For Jacques, the key is a bias for media-agnostic programs, focus on quality customer and user experiences, along with innovative ideas, quantitative analysis and effective communication.
Jacques Hart is co-founder and CEO of Roar Media, an integrated marketing-communications and digital-communications consultancy. He specializes in helping traditional companies transform their legacy business operations and marketing programs into next-generation platforms that help increase market share, conversions and revenues.
As CEO of Roar Media, he integrates advanced Internet marketing strategies, including social marketing, search engine optimization and blogger relations, into clients’ traditional marketing programs.
A graduate of the University of Washington’s School of Business with a degree in marketing and advertising, Jacques served in the U.S. Peace Corps as a business-development volunteer helping establish local businesses.
Partial List of Speaking Engagements:
- Social Media Strategies Summit, Miami, June, 2012
- SFIMA Summit 2012: Into the Social Media Stratosphere, May, 2012
- Hispanicize, 2012: Keys to SEO Success for U.S. Hispanic Websites, April, 2012
- Social Media Strategies Summit, Boston: “Social Media for Professional Services and B2B Sales”, 2011
- MIT Enterprise Fourm & FIU School of Business: “Technology in the Workplace: Boost the Bottom Line & Supercharge the Workplace”, 2011
- Online Marketing Summit: Keynote Panel: Social Media “hotseat, 2011
- Wharton Club of South Florida: “Back by Popular Demand: Consumer Analytics:, 2011
- South Florida Technology Alliance: “Social Media ROI, Does it Really Matter”, 2011
- MIT Enterprise Forum of South Florida 2011: “Marketing Innovation: Back on the Offensive! What’s Your Playbook?”, 2010
- Wharton Interactive Media Initiative: “Proof of Performance for Social Media”, 2010
- Broward County Bar Association: “Internet Marketing Strategies for Law Firms,” 2009
- Social Media Club of South Florida: “Silicon Beach: Social Media Club South Florida” 2009
- Ad Tech, 2007, 2008
- Search Engine Strategies, 2008